- On the homepage, locate the Registration link, click on it, and then,
- Enter your e-mail address and click on the Sign in button.
The platform will notify you that it has sent the e-mail with the confirmation link you must click.
3. Go to your inbox and click on the E-mail address verification link.
The link will lead you back to the platform.
4. Please set up the password you want to use to access the platform, and click Save.
The platform will automatically lead you to the Registration form, where you must enter basic information about yourself.
5. Please enter the mandatory fields (your first and last name), but we encourage you to enter the optional fields as well.
At the lower part of the form, you have to choose whether you register as an individual or as a representative of an organization. We will demonstrate how to register as a representative of an organization.
6. Select a Company / Organization option.
7. Fill in the name of your organization.
8. Select your economic activity.
9. Confirm that you represent the voice of your organization.
Click on the Register button.
You will be redirected to your account panel, where you can always update your personal and organizational data.
12. Click on the "your name" menu in the top right part of the screen and click on the Account panel anytime to change some data about yourself.
On the front page, locate the section All program documents, and click on it to view all active consultations.
When you enter the policy page, you will see it comprises one or more policy segments. To comment or leave your sentiment, you need to click on the View button of the policy segment you want to leave your feedback on.
In the image above, we see a policy document comprised of two policy segments. The red arrow on the left indicates the overall sentiment and number of comments left, and the red arrow on the right points on the View button you need to click on.
When you enter a separate page for the part of the document you want to comment on, you will have the following options:
- Leave your overall sentiment on the policy segment after you read it.
- See the structure of people's comments, left to the moment. Two notes:
- Each box under a lead blue box (which represents the policy segment) represents people's comments. In this case, the document has only one comment left.
- The color of boxes (representing comments) depends on how others react to it - greener if likes prevail, redder if dislikes prevail.
- To respond to someone's comment, first, click on the representing box to position your comment in the structure.
- Comments can be liked or disliked.
- Comments can be reported for moderation if you consider the content inappropriate.
- After you position in the right place (responding to a policy segment or someone's comment) enter your comment.
- Click on the Post button and your comment will be published.